A fire in Shelton Washington has destroyed a RV and fifth wheel. The fire first started in a 2,000 square foot home on Monday, November 4th 2013.
Thankfully no body was harmed in the flames. Power was out for a while in the neighborhood.
This was first reported by KOMO news.
RV Safety Reminder
Even though this fire first started in a house, this is a great reminder to all RVers to make sure that all their smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are up to date and in working condition. If you’re looking to replace your smoke detector or propane gas detector, contact our RV Parts and Supplies department.